Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pool-n-Popsicles and MNO

so Jeremy made it home by 1 am..... and he was immediately put to work... cruel, i know.
both lulu and i made certain that he was "involved" during the wee hours.

In the am, I took both muchachas to the dr. Lola is now 8lbs 3 oz and 20 3/4 inches. She's growing. YEY! Then, I ventured to Target with both of them. I am happy to say, it was a near success, doing the whole enter/exit car with 2 little ones, and a cart full of stuff. I am going to try not to make a habit out of taking them both, why stress myself out with excursions like that?

In the afternoon, I dragged Jeremy off to a playdate with us at Monica and Jake's. Since I can't go in water yet, he got to take Analucia in the pool to play with her friends... the 2 Jake's, Charlie and Ethen. Jeremy was a bit confused at first as to what happens at a playdate, and he was gathering his swim gear, so he could swim laps, that is when I had to break the news to him, that there was no lap pool, nor would there be any exercising at this event... his role is solely to entertain Analucia in the pool with her friends. He had a good time. I sat in the shade with Alessandra chatting with some of the other mommies.

I finished the day off with a mom's night out, with 14 bad ass friends at a sushi joint. I got about 2 hours in, before I got "the call" to come home and feed my hungry Ssandra...... Unfortunately, Jeremy doesn't lactate, so i had to go home.

No comments: