Sunday, September 7, 2008

I love food and Lulu is sick.

Thursday.

“Momma Can I Hang With You”
Pleasant words I was blessed with this morning from Dear Lulu


We had an awesome morning at the Farmers Market. I love going there with analucia, because it is like getting her a free healthy breakfast. She will eat more there, than she will with me. By the time we were done strolling she was a royal mess, she had avocado, peaches and hummus residue all over her face and shirt.
THEN, we went to the fountain, and while Alessandra had a morning snack, Analucia played ring-a-round-the-rosies with Maddie, Stacy, Eveyn, Finn and Stephie. A bit over zealous, and much to the annoyance of her friends, Lulu doesn’t like to let go of her friends hands, when the all fall down.
A BIG thanks to Stacy for entertaining the Munchkins, Analucia went down like a dream at nap time.
As for me…. I sat ate a baguette, ice cream, grapes, ice tea m&m’s and a bit of cookie batter before beginning on laundry.

Off to Legoland for water play.

Friday.

I spent a better half of the day on the computer organizing all of my photos. I was sooo exhausted, by the time Jeremy came home, thankfully he took Lulu out for a jog at the beach after she advised him, “Daddy, the tide is open, let’s go to the beach.” After they returned home and got cleaned up, Jeremy asked me how my day was, and I told him I was so tired. Analucia comforted me by saying, “Don’t worry Momma, we’re going to Macaroni Grill.” She always has just the right think to say, to put a smile on my face.

Saturday.

We went to see April and Marty’s new home in Del Aire, and then to Rick and Lena’s to celebrate Matisse’s 9th Birthday.

Sunday.
Lulu has a cold. Jeremy is painting, yet again. We were banished upstairs again, to escape the fumes we watched cartoons, read books, played with toys and bathed Alessandra. Jeremy slipped us some pizza through the slat at the bottom of the door. I think Lola has been sneaking me smiles. By the way, she now has a MySpace page.


No comments: